Thursday, November 17, 2011

Start of East Coast Tour...

Hey All,
Having just returned home from my first vacation in 10 years I'm very relaxed and energized for the start of our big east coast tour. As I sit here in the small band room at the Wilber Theater in Boston I'm reminded how lucky I am. I get to play music for a living. Not just any music but Grateful Dead music. Though we experience hard times on the road and sacrifice much to do what we love I still am very humbled and respectful of the music and the scene. With 45 min till sound check I thought I'd at least take a few minutes and say thanks to all of you for your support of DSO over the years especially as we approach our 2000th show this Saturday in Ithaca NY where I'm sure to post another Blog...
Peace and out
Rob Eaton

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rob for allowing us to dance the songs we love so much. You are a Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete