Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey there all. Rob K here. I hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did. Had two, nice full houses on Friday and Saturday. Thanks to all those who attended. I thought we played pretty well this weekend. I really enjoyed doing the Europe '90 show at the Newport. I was at those shows, and it is always fun to recreate a show that I attended.

We had the day off yesterday, which was nice. I usually try to play golf on the day off, but we haven't had the weather for it yet. Hopefully tomorrow, in Charleston, (one of my favorite towns).

We rarely have a day off in one of our hometowns, so yesterday was a treat. Dino lives here in Lexington KY and he got to spend the night at home last night. Good for him. Saturday was his daughter's first b-day, so they had a little party last night. It was really nice getting out of the hotel life and being in someone's home for a nice gathering and good meal. Many thanks to Dino and Shannon.

A quick one night stand tonight, day off tomorrow and then a tough four night run coming up. Hoping to see you all out there this week.

Thanks, ROB

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great Lexington show. It was great getting to see you all so close to home. I hope you can make it back soon.

    ReplyDelete