Thursday, March 31, 2011

The West!

Ah, back in the west. Whilst sitting on the plane contemplating how much I have anticipated this trip, I wonder why I never pulled the trigger and moved out here. A confluence of events has interceded and prevented it. But, by the nature of what I do, I have become a gypsy vagabond musician who travels near and far. So, here I am again.
Last night was sublime! Beautiful Mt. Baker Theater in Bellingham, WA. Now, home of the great American coffee, Seattle!!!!
Speaking of travel, we are going way international in the next year. Japan in July(Mt. Fuji Rocks), and Amsterdam next March(and who knows what else we may throw in to celebrate the Dead's 40th anniversary of the europe 72 tour)
I digress. So many great towns on this tour-Portland, Eugene, Arcata, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Boulder!!!! See ya Rob Barraco

No comments:

Post a Comment