Sunday, April 10, 2011

San Francisco!!!!!!!!

Where do I begin? Ah, I know. Let's face it, it all started here in San Francisco. Our whole crazy counter-culture gone global! Playing 3 days in this town is like making a haj to Mecca. I did my obligatory stroll down to 710 and walked along the Haight into Golden Gate Park.
The Great American Music Hall is a must for anyone who ventures into San Fran. We just finished 3 sold out shows! The GD luminaries were out in full force. Trixie Garcia, Dan Healy, Kidd Candalerio, Betty Cantor-Jackson, Rock Skully, Cameron Sears, Dennis McNally and his lovely wife Susanna, ..... the list goes on. Unbelievable energy in the crowd! The Santa Cruz dancers are serious business folks! Unbelievable energy from my band mates!!! Kevin's new base rocked the house last night. We are all sore and nursing our wounds today in Reno.
Roll away the dew!!!!! Rob Barraco

No comments:

Post a Comment